Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Awesome Bird Pics











It was so funny because Kay took the feeder down so I could put more water in it, ( I had filled it on Friday afternoon) and the birds came and flew around looking for it.....We laughed so hard cause they were really anxious! By 8:00 p.m. we had 8 birds again feeding all at the same time. They fly so fast, it's hard to even get a picture of all of them on the feeder. They scramble away faster than my camera can catch them. We heard from neighbors that the same hummingbirds come back the following year, knowing we have this feeder out; so, we're excited to see how many we have return next year. We love our hummingbirds!

2 comments:

Shana said...

Those are awesome. I love humming birds!!!!

Vera said...

I hear you are 'retired'.. What the heck does that even mean? Can't get my brain wrapped around such an awesome idea..... My Mom loves the fact that you think of her so often. Thank you. I love your post and will stay watching. I think its time again, since now its Fall.... Love ya.