Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FUNNY MOTHER'S DAY THOUGHTS.....

She was in the bathroom, putting on her makeup, under the watchful eyes of her young granddaughter, as she'd done many times before. After she applied her lipstick and started to leave, the little one said, "But Gramma, you forgot to kiss the toilet paper good-bye!". I will probably never put lipstick on again without thinking about kissing the toilet paper good-bye.....Phoenix - 5

My six-year old grandson was asked where his grandma lived. "Oh," he said, "she lives at the airport, and when we want her, we just go get her. Then, when we're done having her visit, we take her back to the airport." Jakob T.

Someone else's grandkid:
When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied "I'm not sure." "Look in your underwear, Grandpa", he advised, "mine says I'm 4 to 6".

And another:
A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, "Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies today." The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That's interesting." she said. "How do you make babies?" It's simple," replied the granddaughter. "You just change "y" to "i" and add "es"."

2 comments:

Chris said...

I need to start writing down the cute things my grandkids say. We could have a book of them!!

Dani said...

What cute kids!