Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


I had a great Mom's Day. It started with going to Church. Then Joe and the girls came over and we all piled in his new car and went to eat Asian Buffet. Nummy num. I couldn't believe how much Ave ate. I made her a plate but she still kept eating food I had on my own plate. I think I went back three times to get her more food. It was amazing. We came back and visited and Joe helped Kay get a boulder out of the truck that he had gotten while down in Bryce Canyon this past week. We placed in in the front yard. Joe bought me the "Benjamin Button" movie, so we went downstairs and watched it. What a great movie! Shortly afterwards, Teri, Eric, Todd and his new girlfriend, Dodie came over and visited. We had such a nice visit. It always includes laughs and fun. I missed having my other kids here, but they all called. I talked to Christopher first, Adam, Joanne and the boys, and Lesli called in the early afternoon, since we are 4 hours difference from Hawaii. It all was good and I enjoyed the day so much! Thank you to everyone for "Making my Day"...

No comments: