Monday, June 22, 2009

FATHER'S DAY.....A Man For All Seasons!








Whether it is wintertime, shoveling snow; summertime, hiking and gardening; Fall, raking leaves or Spring, planting tomatoes and mowing the lawn, I think Kay is a man for all seasons. He doesn't mind driving me wherever I want to go in the winter (just because I hate driving on snow) and he's up for hiking, or gardening whenever the weather allows it. We take motorcycle rides during the summer and have so much fun. He's such a good Father and an amazing husband. He always puts me first and tells me I'm the "light of his life". It's amazing he could say that, because I do give him so much grief at times. He has taught me patience, and a way of not worrying about things I have no control over. He's so laid back, and I'm so hyper and anxious, that we're a perfect couple when it comes to that. I love the way every time someone does or says something funny, he always looks at me first, to make sure I heard it or something......I think we share in that look and know what eachother is thinking about what was just said or done. It's so nice to be married to Kay. He'll do anything to make me happy. I love him and I just wanted to honor him on this Father's Day. He reminds me so much of my own Dad, and you have to go pretty far to reach that. I love you honey.


No comments: