Saturday, April 11, 2009

AVE IS "2"!


This little one is unbelievable. She is so energetic and full of life. She has taught me so much, but the most important thing is patience.....She is always so gentle with her sister, and idolizes her. She is tender with her touch and knows when Phoenix is not feeling well. She's always ready for a hug and kiss when she comes over. Her eyes are amazing, almost like you can see right into heaven when you look at them. I can see right now that she will be a go-getter and try out many things as she grows older. She is curious and mischievous and I'm sure that will be helpful when she's older..... : ) ????? She's very, very smart and tests you at how much you will allow. I love that about her. I love this sweet little girl so much and the life and love she has brought to Gramma and Papa is amazing! Happy Birthday, little angel from Heaven. We love you so much!


No comments: