Friday, April 17, 2009



I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, about how I live my life. I guess I should just be grateful that I wake up in the morning. I check the obituaries every morning, first thing, and am glad to see I'm not in them. When I woke up yesterday morning and saw all the snow, I just got soooo angry and only wondered when the snow and cold were going to stop. I should have looked at it from another perspective. I should have been grateful that we got the snow for summer use; I should have been glad that it was soooo beautiful. I even went outside at 5:30 and took pictures of how beautiful it looked. I guess I was thinking negatively, and wanted to show everyone else how bad it was. I need to get a different mindset on how I look at things. Summer will surely be here soon, and then I know many will be complaining of the heat. I won't. I love summer. Sarah and the girls went to Arizona this week and sent pictures of the girls swimming. I was just happy they got that opportunity, because they would have been building snowmen here. I have a couple of really cute pictures for you of their fun. I miss them and hope they get home safely.




No comments: